Global Art Traders is a great website which allows you to browse for artwork including original paintings, fine art prints and multiples. As a collector you will be able to find artwork by modern masters like Pablo Picasso and Marc Chagall, pop artists like Andy Warhol and Robert Rauchenberg, urban artists like Banksy and Mr. Brainwash and contemporary artists like Damien Hirst and Takashi Murakami.
All contact with the Global Art Trader member Galleries / Dealers is done direct, by email, telephone or through the links to their own websites provided on their art listings.
We constantly monitor our members listings to protect the integrity of the website. We ask that members accurately describe the artwork they are looking to sell.
Use the Newsletter link on the home page to sign up for free e-alerts about the latest works added to the site by our members. You can also follow your favourites by subscribing to them on their individual pages.
Some Key points
* Website viewers can subscribe to a Gallery / Dealer and will receive e-alerts when that trader submits a new artwork to the Global Art Traders website *
* Personal back office area for all members. This means adding artwork and management of profiles is very easy *
* You can upload up to 3 photos for each artwork listing *
* Site stats for all listings. Members can see how many unique visitors have viewed each artwork they have listed on the website *
* We will promote your exhibitions, art fairs and any print releases *
*Dedicated events page. Upload your exhibition, art fairs and new release news*
How do I sign up as a Gallery or Dealer? - Simply click the register link on the home page and fill in your details.
Who can join up?: Galleries and art dealers are welcome to join up. Collectors can also join up and save their favourite artworks and follow galleries and artists.
If you would like to get in touch, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org OR CALL +44 7931 557 027
Address: Global Art Traders, 1 Lynn Road, Ely, Cambs, CB7 4EG, England.